Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This is a Georgian wine made with the local saperavi grape variety, and it's just brilliant. Ripe, dense, sweet cherry and blackcurrant fruit tantalise the taste buds, and it's a perfect foil for the roasted winter vegetables with a herby dip
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 24th November 2013
...from Georgia, a spicy blackberryish 2012 Château Mukhrani Saperavi....
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 24th November 2013
"Here's an example of a wine that benefits from a bit of a swilling around in a jug - or decanting to give it its polite term - though I'd be more vigorous than that word suggests. Once you've done that, you'll have a gruff, deep-flavoured, very savoury red on your hands. Smells a bit heathery, with a bit of liquorice root. Made from the local grape saperavi, it's a winner with roast, spicy lamb."
Victoria Moore, The Daily Telegraph , 24th November 2013
- Product information
- Chateau Mukhrani Saperavi
- Vintage: 2014
- A deep, intense red created from Saperavi, a classic Georgian grape variety whose name itself means 'dye'.
- About this bottle: The wine has a distinctive and vibrant blackberry purple colour while the aroma is reminiscent of the delicious spice of hot cross buns.
- Grape Variety: 100% Saperavi
- Country of origin: Georgia
- Region: Kartli
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - t-bar icon
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Chateau Mukhrani, Village Mukhrani, 3300 Mtskheta, Georgia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly