Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Mirefleurs Bordeaux
- Vintage: 2009
- Rich, fragrant Bordeaux bursting with blackcurrant aromas and notes of leather and spice. A twist of dark prune, pencil-lead and liquorice adds a bracing mineral edge that keeps this wine tongue-tinglingly fascinating. And an ever-present weight of cherry and blackberry ensures this red is not only statuesque but generously fruity too.
- About this bottle: Made by ambitious young winemaker Paul-Henri Parlange, who aims for depth and concentration in his wines, with rich roasted flavours. This burly claret sees oak casks for maturation and a majority focus (over 75%) on the Merlot grape. Château Mirefleurs is in Yvrac, a small hamlet on the edge of Bordeaux.
- Grape Variety: Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Embouteillé Au Château, Château Mirefleurs, 23 Chemin Du Loup, 33370 Yvrac
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly