Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Mirefleurs Bord Sup
- Vintage: 2009
- Rich, fragrant Bordeaux bursting with blackcurrant aromas and notes of leather and spice. A twist of dark prune, pencil-lead and liquorice adds a bracing mineral edge that keeps this wine tongue-tinglingly fascinating. And an ever-present weight of cherry and blackberry ensures this red is not only statuesque but generously fruity too.
- About this bottle: Made by ambitious young winemaker Paul-Henri Parlange, who aims for depth and concentration in his wines, with rich roasted flavours. This burly claret sees oak casks for maturation and a majority focus (over 75%) on the Merlot grape. Château Mirefleurs is in Yvrac, a small hamlet on the edge of Bordeaux.
- Grape Variety: Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Embouteillé Au Château, Château Mirefleurs, 23 Chemin Du Loup, 33370 Yvrac
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25% on Wine & Champagne Cases
Buy 2 save 25% on selected wine cases. Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00:01 03/02/15 – 23.59 02/03/15. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.