Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Mirefleurs Bord Sup
- Vintage: 2009
- Rich, fragrant Bordeaux bursting with blackcurrant aromas and notes of leather and spice. A twist of dark prune, pencil-lead and liquorice adds a bracing mineral edge that keeps this wine tongue-tinglingly fascinating. And an ever-present weight of cherry and blackberry ensures this red is not only statuesque but generously fruity too.
- About this bottle: Made by ambitious young winemaker Paul-Henri Parlange, who aims for depth and concentration in his wines, with rich roasted flavours. This burly claret sees oak casks for maturation and a majority focus (over 75%) on the Merlot grape. Château Mirefleurs is in Yvrac, a small hamlet on the edge of Bordeaux.
- Grape Variety: Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.