Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Marquis de Terme
- Vintage: 2010
- From the renowned 2010 vintage, this full-bodied wine displays the characteristic elegance of Margaux wines on the nose together with concentrated black fruit and spice on the palate.
- About this bottle: Château Marquis de Terme is located in the famous commune of Margaux, on an estate covering 40 hectares. Classified in the 1855 Bordeaux classification as 4th growth Cru Classé, this classic Haut-Medoc wine is dominated by Cabernet Sauvignon with Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot making up the rest of the blend. Cru Classé wines from the Margaux appellation are generally characterised as being more perfumed and feminine than the wines from Pauillac and Saint-Estèphe to the north.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Embouteillé Au Château, 3 Route De Rauzan, 33460 Margaux, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly