Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Los Boldos Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2011
- Winemaker Stéphane Geneste is responsible for this elegant red, and his classic French training (Stéphane was born and raised in Burgundy, and studied there too) shows right from the first sip. Here, he has selected 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, grown on the stony soils of Alto Cachapoal bordering the Chilean Andes. The grapes are hand-picked and fermented at 25–28°C in stainless steel tanks. The wine then matures for six months in French oak barrels.
- About this bottle: Great with lamb chops, roast pork or pheasant and chorizo casserole. The smoky nature of this red works brilliantly with herby casseroles or with equally smoky meats – like smoked duck, ham or bacon.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Cachapoal Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.