Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Le Vieux Pressoir
- Vintage: 2014
- A succulent and refreshing claret from one of the best Bordeaux vintages of recent times.
- About this bottle: Aromas of ripe plums and grilled peppers lead into a plump, juicy palate profile with a delightfully sleek texture. It’s a classic style from the prestigious Saint-Emilion area of Bordeaux, the blend being 80% Merlot with 20% Cabernet Franc, with no oak maturation to retain natural vibrancy.
- Grape Variety: 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 80% Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Scea Mallo Père & Fils, 3 Grand Sable, 33330 Saint Hyppolyte, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly