Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Le Bonnat
- Vintage: 2010
- A medium-bodied Claret with lively blackcurrant fruit and a lightly herbal character.
- About this bottle: By blending Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from the gravelly soils of Bordeaux, Andre Derat has created a wine with concentrated dark berry fruit, softened by the subtle use of lightly-toasted oak barrels. M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig selected this beautifully-balanced blend from Andre Derat at Château Le Bonnat.
- Grape Variety: 60% Merlot and 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - T-bar Icon of purchase
- Bottling address: Ch Le Bonnat Is Leda Sa, 11 Rue De La Ricodonne – 33440 Ambarés Et Lagrave
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly