Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Laubes Bordeaux Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- Gorgeous sweet lime marmalade, butter and orange peel aromas make a heady greeting. Then smokey fruited Sauvignon characters follow: this is Sauvignon Gris, with a bit more passionfruit and a twist more richness than conventional Sauvignon Blanc. Expect honeysuckle, gooseberry and fresh pineapple characters too.
- About this bottle: Vincent Cachau rings the changes with this white, adopting Sauvignon Gris rather than the everyday Sauvignon Blanc. ‘Gris’ is one of the rarest of the Bordeaux grapes, planted at less than 2% of the vineyard area. It is thought to be a pre-phylloxera mutation of Sauvignon Blanc that was lucky to survive the great aphid epidemic.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Gris
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly