Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Laubes Bordeaux Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- Gorgeous sweet lime marmalade, butter and orange peel aromas make a heady greeting. Then smokey fruited Sauvignon characters follow: this is Sauvignon Gris, with a bit more passionfruit and a twist more richness than conventional Sauvignon Blanc. Expect honeysuckle, gooseberry and fresh pineapple characters too.
- About this bottle: Vincent Cachau rings the changes with this white, adopting Sauvignon Gris rather than the everyday Sauvignon Blanc. ‘Gris’ is one of the rarest of the Bordeaux grapes, planted at less than 2% of the vineyard area. It is thought to be a pre-phylloxera mutation of Sauvignon Blanc that was lucky to survive the great aphid epidemic.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Gris
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.