Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Laroze
- Vintage: 2009
- 2009 is one of the great Bordeaux vintages, displaying lush ripe black fruit on nose and palate, great concentration and notable use of new oak. Ripe tannins and fresh acidity balance the intense fruit characters, allowing the wine to develop additional complexity over the next 3-5 years.
- About this bottle: With a history dating back to 1610 when the original owners, the Gurchy family were first recorded as producing wine, Château Laroze was created in 1882. Today it belongs to the Meslin family, direct descendants of the founders. For four decades Georges Meslin developed the estate and it was awarded the status of Grand Cru Classé in the Saint-Emilion classification of 1955. In 1990, George retired and his son Guy is now in charge. Laroze is a very typical Saint-Emilion, with the vineyard and chateau located to the north west of the town on clay soils where the Merlot grape flourishes, along with a smaller proportion of Cabernet Franc.
- Grape Variety: 68% Merlot, 26% Cabernet Franc, 6% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Spend £20 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.