Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
M&S are trialling exciting, Mediterranean wines made from wild and woolly varieties. I hope 150-year-old Château Ksara's offering stays. Made from mostly Syrah vines, topped up with a one-third dollop of cabernet franc and a one-fifth dash of cabernet sauvignon, this French oak-aged red oozes classy, truffley, gamey style with the zingy, barbecue-friendly fruit that you'd expect from both cabernets
Jane MacQuitty , 1st July 2012
- Product information
- Chateau Ksara Clos St Alphonse
- Vintage: 2011
- Filled with lovely redcurrant and plum fruit, supported by spice and chocolate, with a bright, fresh acidity.
- About this bottle: This wildly intense red comes from gnarly 19-year old vines in the majestic Bekaa Valley, home to Lebanon’s finest wines. Syrah, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon make up the blend, and winemaker James Palge, who honed his skills in Bordeaux, lets each grape shine. This wine is aged in French oak barrels for a year.
- Grape Variety: 50% Syrah, 30% Cabernet Franc and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Lebanon
- Region: Bekaa Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.