Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Haut Courreau
- Vintage: 2010
- Red Bordeaux with a lovely classic profile. Rich blackcurrant characters, brambley acidity and firm tannins make a bracing supporting act at the finish. This red does all it should do, lingering and lasting on the palate, with lively fruit and plenty of structure.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Denis Lecourt has been the owner of Château Haut Courreau in Genissac, Bordeaux, since 1980. He owns 47 acres of vines, from which he chooses 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc for this fabulously structured blend. The supple intensity of fruit given by these stately 30-year old vines means that Denis needs to use no oak for maturation
- Grape Variety: 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.