Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Haut-Batailley
- Vintage: 2009
- The nose shows typical aromas of intense black fruit, with concentrated cassis, a dash of minerality and fine-grained tannins on the palate giving a graceful and refined finish.
- About this bottle: Château Haut-Batailley is located in the south of the appellation of Pauillac, with vineyards situated on deep-gravel beds over limestone. Owned by the Borie family since 1942, the estate is run by Xavier Borie along with sister Château Grand Puy Lacoste. Ranked in 1855 as a 5th growth Cru Classé, this classic Pauillac is renowned for great value for money, particularly in the famous 2009 vintage.
- Grape Variety: 78% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot and 2% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Château Haut Batailley, 33 250 Pauillac, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly