Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Giscours
- Vintage: 2009
- Chateau Giscours produces richly aromatic wines with deep, rich, dark fruit on the palate and hints of cedar and oak. The richness of the great 2009 vintage is evident in this wine with lush fruit flavours coating the elegant and ripe, fine-grained tannic structure.
- About this bottle: Classified as a third growth in the famous 1855 Classification of Bordeaux, Chateau Giscours is located in the appellation of Margaux in the communes of Labarde and Arsac. Situated on three gently sloping gravel hilltops, this is one of the largest estates in Margaux. Typically a blend dominated by Cabernet Sauvigon (65%) with around 30% Merlot and 5% Cabernet Franc, a very fine example of Margaux, Chateau Giscours will develop very well for a decade and continue to drink well for considerably longer.
- Grape Variety: 65% Cabernet Sauvigon, 30% Merlot And 5% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux, Margaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.