Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Another classy Right Bank claret to add to M&S's range. This 80/20 Merlot/Cabernet Franc blend has a whiff of cigar box spice and leather to it, while it still has punchy damson and blackcurrant fruit of youth, mellowed by a soft creaminess
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st January 2013
- Product information
- Chateau Franc-Maillet
- Vintage: 2009
- From the renowned 2009 vintage, this supple and full-bodied wine has a very deep, intense purple appearance with a nose showing aromas of roasted, ripe damson fruits with a whiff of spice and dusky hedgerows. This luscious wine is approachable relatively early but has the intensity, concentration and structure to age very well.
- About this bottle: Jean-Baptiste Arpin purchased the original hectare of vines at this Pomerol estate on his return from the First World War. Gerard, grandson of Jean-Baptiste, has updated and extended the estate in recent years with the help of his son Gaël, and it now extends over 5 hectares of prime land on the Pomerol plateau on clay based soils with a high proportion of iron – crasse de fer. Produced from a blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc, fermented in stainless steel and then aged for 18 months in 70% new and 30% one-year old French oak.
- Grape Variety: 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.2
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.