Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Another classy Right Bank claret to add to M&S's range. This 80/20 Merlot/Cabernet Franc blend has a whiff of cigar box spice and leather to it, while it still has punchy damson and blackcurrant fruit of youth, mellowed by a soft creaminess
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Chateau Franc-Maillet
- Vintage: 2009
- From the renowned 2009 vintage, this supple and full-bodied wine has a very deep, intense purple appearance with a nose showing aromas of roasted, ripe damson fruits with a whiff of spice and dusky hedgerows. This luscious wine is approachable relatively early but has the intensity, concentration and structure to age very well.
- About this bottle: Jean-Baptiste Arpin purchased the original hectare of vines at this Pomerol estate on his return from the First World War. Gerard, grandson of Jean-Baptiste, has updated and extended the estate in recent years with the help of his son Gaël, and it now extends over 5 hectares of prime land on the Pomerol plateau on clay based soils with a high proportion of iron – crasse de fer. Produced from a blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc, fermented in stainless steel and then aged for 18 months in 70% new and 30% one-year old French oak.
- Grape Variety: 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.2
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.