Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Franc-Maillet
- Vintage: 2009
- From the renowned 2009 vintage, this supple and full-bodied wine has a very deep, intense purple appearance with a nose showing aromas of roasted, ripe damson fruits with a whiff of spice and dusky hedgerows. This luscious wine is approachable relatively early but has the intensity, concentration and structure to age very well.
- About this bottle: Jean-Baptiste Arpin purchased the original hectare of vines at this Pomerol estate on his return from the First World War. Gerard, grandson of Jean-Baptiste, has updated and extended the estate in recent years with the help of his son Gaël, and it now extends over 5 hectares of prime land on the Pomerol plateau on clay based soils with a high proportion of iron – crasse de fer. Produced from a blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc, fermented in stainless steel and then aged for 18 months in 70% new and 30% one-year old French oak.
- Grape Variety: 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.2
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Spend £20 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.