Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau du Glana
- Vintage: 2010
- A richly fragrant Saint-Julien with a deep garnet colour and aromas of ripe black and red fruits, wild flowers and baking spice. In the mouth it is full-bodied and silky-smooth, flushed with dark fruit and cedar wood notes, with firm tannins on the finish.
- About this bottle: Château du Glana is located on the Route des Grands Vins running parallel to the Gironde estuary, opposite the famous Château of Ducru-Beaucaillou. The estate dates back to 1870, starting with just a small five hectare vineyard on gravelly soil that was further consolidated thanks to the purchase of several plots of land from neighbouring Château Saint-Pierre. Gabriel Meffre bought Château Du Glana in 1961 and increased the vineyards to 43 hectares by acquiring several plots belonging to third-growth Château Lagrange. Helped by his sons Ludovic and Julien, Jean-Paul Meffre now looks after the estate and they have made tremendous strides in quality since 1999. A classic blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon and 40% Merlot the wine was aged in French oak for 12 months to develop the wine for bottling.
- Grape Variety: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 96 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Sté Civile d’exploitation du Château du Glana, propriétaire à Saint Julien Beychevelle
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly