Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau De Montmal Fitou
- Vintage: 2009
- Full of mouth filling Syrah spiciness and thick, rich raspberry fruit courtesy of the Grenache grape. This deliciously cheery wine is poised and wonderfully moreish - tempting the next sip of tomato, cherry and plum perfection.
- About this bottle: Michel Marty has been head winemaker here for 25 years. He knows that nowhere beats the Languedoc for supple big-hearted reds - and nowhere else coaxes quite the same spiciness from the wonderfully wild Carignan grape. Along with Grenache and Syrah it thrives on the schistous slopes around Villeneuve and brings all that Mediterranean warmth to the bottle.
- Grape Variety: 40% Syrah, 40% Grenache, 20% Carignan
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Languedoc
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly