Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
M&S's burgundy list goes from strength to strength and this delicious barrel-aged and fermented 2012 oozes with the bold, sappy, spicy, nutty, fruit
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 21st December 2013
- Product information
- Château de Melin Hautes Cotes de Beaune
- Vintage: 2015
- This superbly poised, dry white Burgundy exhibits attractive aromas of green almond, peach and lemongrass with creamy, caramelised orange flavours on the lush, seductive palate.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Sue Daniels selected this excellent value wine from the Château de Melin estate, acquired in 1999 by Arnaud Derats, a 6th generation family winemaker, and his wife Hélène. Passionately committed to high quality viticulture, Arnaud has followed organic principles and selected Chardonnay with concentrated flavours and natural freshness. Oak barrel fermentation and 8 months ageing deliver a rich, creamed texture and a long finish. Like many high quality wines, this Burgundy has been made as naturally as possible to enhance the flavour, so the bottom of the bottle may contain a small, harmless sediment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - T-bar Icon of purchase
- Bottling address: Chateau De Melin 21190 Auxey Duresses France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly