Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château d’Armailhac
- Vintage: 2009
- The 2009 vintage has been hailed as one of the greatest ever Bordeaux vintages and the blend (dominated by 60% Cabernet Sauvignon) displays a rich, beautifully fresh nose of red fruit with roasted vanilla. The full-bodied palate has great concentration, elegant tannins and the power to age.
- About this bottle: Originally known as Château Mouton d’Armailhacq, the chateau was classified as a fifth growth in the 1855 Bordeaux classification. It became associated with the Rothschild’s when Baron Philippe de Rothschild acquired the property in 1933. Renamed Mouton Baronne Philippe in 1956, the property was restored to its former name - Château d’Armailhac - in 1989. The estate covers 70 hectares on prime deep-gravel soils in the north of Pauillac. With an average age of 46 years and a high planting density of 10,000 vines per hectare, d’Armailhac is a classic example of its type.
- Grape Variety: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 24% Merlot,14% Cabernet Franc And 2% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux, Pauillac
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Château D’Armailhac, 33 250 Pauillac, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly