Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Capbern-Gasqueton
- Vintage: 2008
- This 2008 vintage wine shows purity and precision, with a medium-bodied palate of red-berry fruit, fresh acidity and well-integrated oak. Aromas of cedar and wood-smoke are evident on the nose and the wine is capable of ageing well.
- About this bottle: Under the ownership of the Gasqueton family, this Saint-Estephe estate is under the same management as the renowned third growth Grand Cru - Château Calon Ségur. With the same careful and sympathetic control, the quality of Capbern-Gasqueton has increased greatly in the past decade and now offers some of the best, yet still very classic, drinking value in the Haut-Medoc. Saint-Estephe is located to the north of Pauillac and is characterised by more robust wines with tannins a little less fine than in Pauillac, Saint-Julien and Margaux. The wines of Saint-Estpehe are governed by the varying depths of gravel – in some cases very shallow allowing the characteristics of the clay subsoil to be more evident – and in others very deep and well-drained. It is often more successful in lighter and hotter years.
- Grape Variety: Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Chateau Capbern Gasqueton, St Estephe, Bordeaux
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.