Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Cantemerle Haut Medoc
- Vintage: 2008
- Heady luxurious Bordeaux aromas lead to a rounded bold Mèdoc mouthful. This savoury, mushroomy, spicy wine has a core of blackcurrant richness and a nutty, lavish, almost chocolatey finish.
- About this bottle: Parisian Philippe Dambrine now finds his heart and home in Bordeaux, where he crafts this Médoc wine using the most traditional of grape blends. Not just the famously blackcurranty Cabernet Sauvignon (48% of this blend) but Merlot with Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc too. He is looking for 'harmony, charm and firmness', plus there must be gentle elegance from a modest amount of barrel ageing too - in French oak of course.
- Grape Variety: 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 37% Merlot, 8% Petit Verdot and 7% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly