Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Cadillac Bordeaux
- Vintage: 2009
- Deliciously soft Bordeaux full of fruit-forward Merlot intensity. This mouth-filling red is all about ripe blackberries, plums and prunes, with soft, nutty tannins and barely-gripping acidity. It is deep and velvety, wonderfully easy-going, and has a long finish with unfolding dusky black cherries and bramble flavours. Full-bodied and sumptuous.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Patrick Soye knows how to make the best of his vineyards, and in this wine he lets the fabulously ripe grapes of the 2009 vintage really sing out. Here he uses 70% Merlot and 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, but it is the Merlot that really shines out. It bursts with vivid fruit, and needs no oak to soften or embellish its wonderful character.
- Grape Variety: 70% Merlot and 30% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly