Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Bire
- Vintage: 2011
- With deep, dark blackcurrant fruit and aromas of warm spice and raspberry leaf, this is truly majestic Bordeaux. Its firm structure and thread of pencil-lead minerality mark it out as benchmark Medoc, all set for gracing the finest dinner table.
- About this bottle: Chateau Bire has been a well-loved landmark since 1889, its two chinese pavillions welcoming ships as they approach the city of Bordeaux. The wine is a classic blend of Cabernet Sauvignon. Merlot and Cabernet Franc, aged in French oak barriques for 12 months.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvingon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly