Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Bellegrave Medoc
- Vintage: 2009
- Powerful, classically structured Bordeaux red with serious tannins alongside wonderfully generous fresh raspberry and strawberry fruit. Expect rich blackcurrant flavours at the heart of this wine, getting bolder and denser towards the finish.
- About this bottle: Situated on the banks of the mighty Gironde River, Château Bellegrave is well placed to make fine, traditional Médoc wines. The sand and gravel soils are ideally suited for the famous Cabernet Sauvignon grape, which dominates most red wines here, and they also bring out the finest nuances in the team-players Cabernet Franc (20% of the blend) and Petit Verdot (10%). Merlot (30% of the blend) from this corner of the Médoc is suitably rich and supple.
- Grape Variety: 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 10% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly