Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vintage: 2008
- A beautifully expressive and elegantly textured white Burgundy from the famous hillsides of Chassagne-Montrachet.
- About this bottle: Aromas of toasted nuts and clotted cream lead into a finely balanced flavour profile full of intense savoury character and a juicy, complex finish. The 2008 vintage was long and cool, yielding vibrant, refined wines. These traditionally farmed old vines were picked by hand and matured carefully in oak barrels for over a year by Sylvain Debord at Maison du Tastelune.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly