Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Charles Freminet Vintage Champagne
- Vintage: 2004
- This round, rich high quality vintage Champagne is fuller with a delicious aroma of freshly-baked croissant balanced by exceptional elegance on the palate and crisp finish. Made from Chardonnay grapes grown in the famous Côtes des Blancs and matured in deep chalk caves for a minimum of three years prior to release.
- About this bottle: Our new Champagne, developed exclusively for the website by Chris Murphy and the team behind Oudinot. We worked closely with their winemaker to develop this Champagne, creating a style with great elegance and lively zesty lemon character.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 63, Avenue De Champagne, B.P. 136, 51204 Epernay Cedex, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly