Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Charles Freminet Vintage Champagne
- Vintage: 2004
- This round, rich high quality vintage Champagne is fuller with a delicious aroma of freshly-baked croissant balanced by exceptional elegance on the palate and crisp finish. Made from Chardonnay grapes grown in the famous Côtes des Blancs and matured in deep chalk caves for a minimum of three years prior to release.
- About this bottle: Our new Champagne, developed exclusively for the website by Chris Murphy and the team behind Oudinot. We worked closely with their winemaker to develop this Champagne, creating a style with great elegance and lively zesty lemon character.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.