Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Originally from the Rhone region in France, but here looking very at home in Paarl, South Africa. Ripe and round, with red apple and pear flavours, this is made under the watchful eye of one of South Africa's best winemakers, Charles Back. Beautifully done."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 4th September 2014
- Product information
- Charles Back Stonedance Rousanne
- Vintage: 2013
- Roussanne is still quite rare in South Africa, but this deliciously more-ish, medium-bodied, dry white wine shows just what can be produced in the right hands.
- About this bottle: With grapes grown in the warm Mediterranean climate of Paarl, Anthony de Jager has brought out the natural apple, peach and pear aromas that are so enticing with Roussanne but kept the fresh, clean quince and fennel flavours that also belong. A small percentage of wine, aged briefly in oak, enhances the creamy texture without dominating. The result is a satisfying mouthful that finishes clean and fresh.
- Grape Variety: 100% Roussanne
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Paarl
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Fairview Wines, Suid-Agter Paarl Road, Uider Paarl, Paarl, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.