Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Charles Back Stonedance
- Vintage: 2011
- This blend of aromatic grape varieties gives a ripe, refreshing wine with enticing notes of honeysuckle, lychee, and lime, plus flavours of apricot, peach and juicy pear.
- About this bottle: Charles Back has made a name for himself growing classic European varieties in the Western Cape of South Africa, carefully selecting from the best vineyard sites where flavours are preserved by the cooling sea breezes.
- Grape Variety: Viognier 57%, Grenache Blanc 23% and Roussanne 20%
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly