Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chardonnay Sparkling Burgundy NV
- Traditionally produced, this is a fresh and aromatic sparkling wine with a refreshing citrus flavour, lively bubbles and a rich, creamy finish.
- About this bottle: Bruno Hattier has a long experience of wine-making at the Caves Bailly Lapierre. For the last fifteen years, he has crafted some of the best AOC Burgundy Sparkling wines made in the traditional method. This example produced from 100% Chardonnay has been aged in bottle to add extra richness and complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Caves Bailly Lapierre
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Tenterden Vineyard, Small Hythe, Tenterden, Kent, Tn30 7Ng
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly