Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chain of Fire Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2012
- A seductive dry white full of fresh grapefruit and white peach aromas, then a wonderful tropical character on the palate.
- About this bottle: The warm, breezy summers, cool nights and mild winters of Western Australia provide a long season for this Sauvignon, giving it pristine delicate flavours. Firm, ironstone gravel soils heighten the natural Sauvignon minerality too. Winemakers Larry Cherubino and Rob Merrick play up these lively characters, but they never let go of this white's natural Aussie exuberance. They use no oak, but enrichen the wine by resting it on its yeast lees.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Western Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Scea Chateau De Sours, 33750 Saint Quentin De Baron, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly