Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chain of Fire Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2012
- A seductive dry white full of fresh grapefruit and white peach aromas, then a wonderful tropical character on the palate....
- About this bottle: The warm, breezy summers, cool nights and mild winters of Western Australia provide a long season for this Sauvignon, giving it pristine delicate flavours. Firm, ironstone gravel soils heighten the natural Sauvignon minerality too. Winemakers Larry Cherubino and Rob Merrick play up these lively characters, but they never let go of this white's natural Aussie exuberance. They use no oak, but enrichen the wine by resting it on its yeast lees.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Western Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.