Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Chablis Premier Cru
- Vintage: 2009
- A very classic style of chablis; fine and elegant with the emphasis on finesse rather than power. It has hints of citrus fruit, honey and mineral overtones, underpinned by a racy acidity. Made by La Cave des Vignerons de Chablis in the Chablis region of north-east France. Chablis marked as being 'Premier Cru' are two steps above the starting quality level of the region and as such are quite exclusive.
- About this bottle: This particular wine has seen a touch of oak aging to enrich and balance its flavours. It also has three years of additional bottle age to add great, mature character to the wine which truly earns the label 'fine wine'.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Chablis
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 2 September 2014 – 23.59 29 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.