Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chablis Grand Cru Grenouille
- Vintage: 2005
- Matured in French oak barrels, this outstanding Chablis Grand Cru Grenouille is rich, creamy and full-bodied and is interspersed by floral overtones, hints of honey and a touch of the mineral character so typical of top-class Chablis.
- About this bottle: Grenouille is one of seven Grand Cru vineyards to the north of the village of Chablis. The wines are full and complex and invariably need three to five years in bottle before they can begin to express themselves. The 2002 vintage produced wonderful wines of richness and intensity.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Chablis
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly