Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cava Arte Latino Rosado
- Lively salmon-pink fizz bursting with summer-fruit and biscuit aromas.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Marta Fontanals chooses gnarly 30-year old Trepat and Pinot Noir vines for her grape selection. It’s these vines that give this wine extra concentration and richness and together with the classic second fermentation in bottle (the way the world’s best sparkling wines get their fizz) they are what generate the warm smoothness in this wine. Trepat is a quirky Spanish variety renowned for the perfect delicate pink colour it gives to rosé wines.
- Grape Variety: 80% Trepat, 20% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Penedes
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.