Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"If you like the intensity and weight of Australian reds then this glorious Shiraz may be the bank holiday treat for you. It has a rounded, mulberry-like juiciness and the slight eucalyptus tinge and feel of hot sun soaking through gum trees that is typical of reds from McLaren Vale, which is near Adelaide. Vegetarian but not vegan, it's probably about as close as a veggie will get to a chargrilled steak."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 3rd May 2014
"Wirra Wirra is a name to trust, and its Catapult Shiraz is a black pepper belter."
Damian Barr, The Sunday Times , 3rd May 2014
“Wirra Wirra makes some of the best shiraz, so lap up this lush, creamy, black fruited, cedar-spiced, 14.5% 2012, a brilliant barbecue red.”
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 3rd May 2014
- Product information
- Catapult Shiraz Mclaren Vale
- Vintage: 2013
- A generously flavoured, elegantly full-bodied red with engaging flavours of ripe cassis and dark chocolate.
- About this bottle: The prestigious McLaren Vale region of South Australia is famous for its rich, spicy Shiraz; this fine example has a notable elegance and balance within this context. Winemakers Paul Smith and Paul Carpenter at Wirra Wirra used prime fruit as well as French oak barrels and a touch of Viognier to craft this beautifully polished red
- Grape Variety: 95% Shiraz, 5% Viognier
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: McLaren Vale
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Eden Valley Road, Angaston South Australia 5171, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly