Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Catapult Shiraz Mclaren Vale
- Vintage: 2009
- A generously flavoured, elegantly full-bodied red with engaging flavours of ripe cassis and dark chocolate.
- About this bottle: The prestigious McLaren Vale region of South Australia is famous for its rich, spicy Shiraz; this fine example has a notable elegance and balance within this context. Winemakers Paul Smith and Paul Carpenter at Wirra Wirra used prime fruit as well as French oak barrels and a touch of Viognier to craft this beautifully polished red
- Grape Variety: 95% Shiraz, 5% Viognier
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: McLaren Vale
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly