Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This grenache-syrah-mourvèdre has fresh blackcurrant and plum and smoky-savory nuances. Works well with beef or lamb stews. (The feast-sized pouch is better value per glass)
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 3rd November 2013
This popular, originally rhône-inspired blend of one third of each grape, is a smart move for Bodegas Murviedro. They combine the best of ancient and modern techniques and this unoaked, yet bold, smoky, velvety, dried cranberry-stashed red is a real crowd-pleasing winter warmer. Will slip down effortlessly with hearty stews and casseroles
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 3rd November 2013
- Product information
- Castillo Las Almenas Grenache Syrah Mourvedre
- Vintage: 2012
- Packed with succulent black cherry and blackberry flavours.
- About this bottle: This Spanish red is a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre grapes grown in the hillside vineyards to the west of Valencia, where the grapes soak up the Mediterranean sunshine all year round. Each varietal adds its own character to the wine, with the Grenache providing the fruitness, the Syrah adding a touch of pepper and the Mourvedre giving the wine its elegance and structure.
- Grape Variety: 34% Garnacha, 33% Syrah And 33% Mourvedre
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Valencia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Murviedro, R.E. 2337-V 46340–Es Spain, Product Of Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly