Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This grenache-syrah-mourvèdre has fresh blackcurrant and plum and smoky-savory nuances. Works well with beef or lamb stews. (The feast-sized pouch is better value per glass)
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 3rd January 2013
This popular, originally rhône-inspired blend of one third of each grape, is a smart move for Bodegas Murviedro. They combine the best of ancient and modern techniques and this unoaked, yet bold, smoky, velvety, dried cranberry-stashed red is a real crowd-pleasing winter warmer. Will slip down effortlessly with hearty stews and casseroles
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 3rd January 2013
- Product information
- Castillo Las Almenas Grenache Syrah Mourvedre
- Vintage: 2012
- Packed with succulent black cherry and blackberry flavours.
- About this bottle: This Spanish red is a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre grapes grown in the hillside vineyards to the west of Valencia, where the grapes soak up the Mediterranean sunshine all year round. Each varietal adds its own character to the wine, with the Grenache providing the fruitness, the Syrah adding a touch of pepper and the Mourvedre giving the wine its elegance and structure.
- Grape Variety: 34% Garnacha, 33% Syrah And 33% Mourvedre
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Valencia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.