Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Castillo de Berisa Marques de Reinosa Rueda
- Vintage: 2013
- Powerfully fragrant, grapefruit-scented white, with soft, mouth filling apple and peach on the palate. Rounded, rich and utterly captivating, this lively white keeps you guessing with an intriguing tang of orange peel, plus a hint of lychee and pepper on the finish.
- About this bottle: Verdejo is considered Spain’s answer to Sauvignon Blanc. Named after the green colour of its skin, this grape is thought to have originated in North Africa and travelled to Spain with the Moors (who came from Morocco in Medieval times). Verdejo has been grown in Rueda for over 1000 years and the team at Castillo de Berisa, headed by winemaker Sandra Martin Chivite, all adore its zesty refreshing character – which needs no oak embellishment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Verdejo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rueda
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Carretera Rincon De Soto-Zaragoza, S/N, 26560 Autol, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly