Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- White Chile - LIMARI CHARDONNAY
- Vintage: 2011
- This delightful, zesty Chardonnay is made in Limari, a relatively new viticultural region in the north of Chile.
- About this bottle: It is now famous for more citrus dominant wines with beautiful acidity and wines. De Martino winemaker, Marcelo Retamal specialises in harnessing the regionality of Chile to produce wines with individuality and elegance. He has aged a small percentage of this wine in French oak to add complexity and texture but the vast majority is left un-oaked to allow the purity of fruit to shine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Limari Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly