Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Made from the single hop variety - Cascade from Oregon - this is a distinctive ale, with flavours of honey, spice and grapefruit freshness. Try it with the honey-roasted vegetable tart
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 23rd June 2013
- Product information
- Cascade IPA
- One of Nottinghamshire's most famous sons, the legendary Robin Hood is known everywhere by the distinctive hat with its jaunty feather.
- About this bottle: This pale ale is made using Maris Otter pale ale malt and Cascade hops, and American variety name after the rugged Cascade mountains in Oregon state. It was created by splicing the English Fuggles hop with a Russian hop to create a delicious new aroma.
- Country of origin: Region: Nottingham
- More information
- Bottle size: 500 ml
- Alcohol content: 5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Crown cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly