Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Cherries and raspberries and other red berry fruits are the dominant flavours of this full-bodied, crisply refreshing Rosé from Chile, made from a Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon blend. A Perfect wine for plates of charcuterie or robust salads and with enough backbone to make it a great accompaniment for barbecues
Terry Kirby, The Independent
- Product information
- Casa Leona Rosé
- Vintage: 2013
- A bright pink, lively rosé from Chile. This has a summery aroma of elderberries and a crisp, fresh flavour with hints of peardrops and peaches.
- About this bottle: Made by José Ignacio Cancino of Vina La Rosa, this is a fruit-driven, modern style of rosé made from a blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, grape varieties usually associated with Bordeaux in France. The fruit was grown on the La Rosa estate in the Rapel region of Chile, where the sunny, dry climate results in a well-balanced, fresh style of wine.
- Grape Variety: Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Rapel Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.