Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Casa Leona Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- A ripe and fruity modern Chardonnay bursting with peach, pineapple and yellow plum flavours. It is unoaked and has a succulent, fresh finish.
- About this bottle: A well-balanced, unoaked Chardonnay from Chile, which is widely recognised as producing some of the most fruity and flavoursome whites in the world. The grapes for this wine come from the sunny, dry Rapel region, near the Pacific Ocean. The winemaker was José Ignacio Cancino of Viña La Rosa.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Rapel Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Fundo La Rosa, Ruta H66-G Km 37, Comuna De Peumo, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly