Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Casa Leona Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- A ripe and fruity modern Chardonnay bursting with peach, pineapple and yellow plum flavours. It is unoaked and has a succulent, fresh finish.
- About this bottle: A well-balanced, unoaked Chardonnay from Chile, which is widely recognised as producing some of the most fruity and flavoursome whites in the world. The grapes for this wine come from the sunny, dry Rapel region, near the Pacific Ocean. The winemaker was José Ignacio Cancino of Viña La Rosa.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Rapel Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly