Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Casa Leona Cabernet
- Vintage: 2013
- The rich aroma and flavour of cassis distinguishes this fine Chilean cabernet sauvignon. Underlying it are notes of cherry plum, cedarwood and cigarbox, which linger on the smooth, ripe finish.
- About this bottle: Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most highly prized red grape varieties in the world, and Chile has emergeed as one of the countries that makes the very best. This premium Chilean red is made from 100% Cabernet grapes grown in teh La Palmeria vineyard in the Rapel region, a sunny and dry area close to the pacific ocean. The winemaker was Jose Ignacio Cancino and the wine has been aged in French oak barrels for six months to add further complexity and depth of flavour. This wine may throw a harmless deposit as it has been minimally treated to retain optimium quality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Rapel Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Fundo La Rosa, Ruta H66-G Km 37, Comuna De Peumo, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.