Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Casa Leona Cabernet
- Vintage: 2012
- The rich aroma and flavour of cassis distinguishes this fine Chilean cabernet sauvignon. Underlying it are notes of cherry plum, cedarwood and cigarbox, which linger on the smooth, ripe finish.
- About this bottle: Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most highly prized red grape varieties in the world, and Chile has emergeed as one of the countries that makes the very best. This premium Chilean red is made from 100% Cabernet grapes grown in teh La Palmeria vineyard in the Rapel region, a sunny and dry area close to the pacific ocean. The winemaker was Jose Ignacio Cancino and the wine has been aged in French oak barrels for six months to add further complexity and depth of flavour. This wine may throw a harmless deposit as it has been minimally treated to retain optimium quality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Rapel Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: .750 l
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1816.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.