Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Carlomagno Chianti
- Vintage: 2012
- A lively and balanced medium-bodied red with delicate plum, cherry and red berry aromas over a smooth, slightly spicy palate.
- About this bottle: Tuscany, the home of Chianti, was officially defined as a wine-producing area in 1716 – although wine has been produced here since Roman times. This classic example is produced from vines on south-facing hillsides in the west of the region. The winemakers blended the traditional Sangiovese grape with a small proportion of international varieties to create a fresh and balanced wine with lively flavours and soft tannins.
- Grape Variety: 100% Grenache
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Chianti
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 17.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly