Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“Duncan Savage of Cape Point Vineyards is one of the new faces of South African wine and seeking to make profound wine from a grape (sauvignon) that usually only delivers easy-going. This is fabulously taut, herbaceous and lime-infused.”
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 28th February 2015
"From star sauvignon maker Duncan Savage, this is a tasty white. It's enhanced with just a dribble of the semillon grape in the blend, offering fresh, linear citrus and pear fruit with crisp acidity."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 28th February 2015
“Pure, fresh and palatable, this is a superb South African sauvignon with zingy citrus fruit and keen but delicate acidity. A small portion was fermented in oak to add complexity.”
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 28th February 2015
- Product information
- Cape Peninsula Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2016
- A bright lemon, mouth-watering dry white with seductive tropical and elderflower aromas, fresh grapefruit and lime flavours and a refreshing steely finish.
- About this bottle: Cape Peninsula is a new South African wine region on the narrow, sunny peninsula south of Cape Town, cooled by brisk winds from both the Atlantic and False Bay. M&S winemaker Sue Daniels sourced this standout Sauvignon Blanc from renowned maverick Winemaker Duncan Savage at Cape Point Winery, who aged a small portion in French oak barrels, blending in a touch of Semillon for added favour complexity.
- Grape Variety: 97% Sauvignon blanc, 3% Semillon
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Cape Peninsula
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 1 Chapman'S Peak Drive Noordhoek, Cape Town, South Africa.
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.