Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cantina di Montalcino Brunello di Montalcino
- Vintage: 2008
- Established in 1970, Cantina di Montalcino is the only cooperative winery in the Brunello area.
- About this bottle: Spread through 160 hectares of vineyards through the pretty Montalcino hills, the cooperative’s 94 small farms give Cantina a unique ability to draw on Sangiovese grapes from across the DOCG. This means they can blend powerful wines from the south with more elegant wines from the north, creating blends with a freshness and structure many estates struggle to match. Head winemakers Riccardo Pucci and Paolo Vagaggini are two of the most experienced oenologists in Brunello, and their skills at interpreting the Sangiovese grape is much admired through the region.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Country of origin: Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 120 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cantina di Montalcino – Località Val di Cava – Montalcino (Siena) Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly